Steel Raised Floor System
Steel raised floor system forms a rigid membrane by safely locking the panels in position, from above by corner fixing screws. This corner lock system creates a stringer-less raised floor that is capable withstanding normal static and dynamic loads experienced in the majority of general office environments.
- Dimension: 600*600 (Tolerance: 0-0.4mm)
- Thickness : 33mm
- Tolerance of flatness: ≤0.5mm (on diagonal on top of panel )
- Surface of panel: bare finish
- Panel weight: 13-16kg/pc
- Panel material: top steel- SPCC, hard type, bottom steel- ST-14
- Moulder: 600*600mm
- construction height: 70-2000mm
- Pedestal material: galvanized steel
Office building, intelligent office environment, meeting room, commercial and industrial bureau, government, places that have requirements of dust-proof and water-proof, fields with wiring requirements, usually used with square carpet.
- Designed specially for office building
- Excellent load performance
- Epoxy paint for life time protection
- Class A flame spread & smoke developedindex
- 500mm panel mainly for Japan, Korea and Taiwan
- 24”/ 610mm panel mainly for North America
1.Q:Can your factory supply OEM service?
A:Yes, your logo & brand can be punched on panel & accessories according to your design.
2.Q:How about the delivery time?
A:Depend on your quantity. As the regular specification for one 20ft container of raised floor will be 7 days. Of course, if it’s urgent, Titan raised floor can help to arrange it accordingly.
3.Q:What’s your warranty?
A: More than 10 years warranty.
4.Q:How you assure the quality?
A:As the original and professional manufacturer of raised floor, we own an QC team, to inspect and guarantee each production process, regarding to incoming raw material quality, process quality, testing result, existing problems during work.
5.Q:What are your payment terms?
A:We have 2 main payment terms, as below
T/T:30% deposit and the balance should be paid against B/L.
L/C:L/C at sight. For exclusive agents, we support long-term L/C sometimes.
6.Q: Is the free sample available?
A: Yes, of course. We are glad to provide free samples immediately.